Keeping You and Your Smile Safe
The health and safety of our patients and staff members is our top priority.
Orthodontic treatment will look a little different for the time being. But we’re working hard to ensure you and our team can safely continue to build your smile.
We value our patients and their families. Our office will strive to continue providing quality care and the same concierge-level service you've come to expect from us, all in a safe environment. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times.
Changes You Can Expect
Additional Safety Precautions
- All staff members will wear masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- All staff will wash their hands when they enter the office and after each appointment.
- All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
- We ask that you maintain 6 feet social distancing while in the office.
- Doors will remain open when possible to reduce shared surface contact.
- Toys and magazines have been removed from all waiting areas.
- All staff will complete a health screening and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- Staff health and temperatures will be monitored daily. Those with illness or symptoms will be asked to stay home.
Reschedule If You’re Sick
Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your family is experiencing any of the following symptoms, or if you’ve come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell